Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blast from the Past!

Last night I reconnected with my best friend from high school. I've tried to find her in the past a few times and have been unsuccessful. Reunions were of no help since our class council was, and still is, useless (they're the ones in charge of that, you know!). Thankfully Denise always keep looking for me!

We talked for such a long time last night and it was so nice! In high school we were like sisters. We were into so many things. Most need to stay between us! ;) (I don't want to think about Grayson and high school right now!) I had forgotten some of what we did but we talked and laughed and it felt great. And, we found out that we have some similarities even now in life. How great is that?!

I have made a conscious decision that we are going to keep in touch. I hate that we lost touch in the first place. We live in such a mobile society now that it becomes difficult to maintain friendships without that conscious effort. She now lives in Columbia SC where all of my relatives are!! Her daughter is in Rock Hill where my parents are! What a small, small world. Here's looking to seeing her soon! :)

No comments: