Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm SO big!


Today we bought a backless booster for Grayson. I'm not ready for this move but Grayson is simply too tall for his current booster seat. He measures somewhere between 46-48 inches tall. (One of his best friends is 48" and it's hard to see more than an inch difference in their height.) So off to Target we went.

He wanted the orange booster. He wouldn't even wait to get home before trying it out. I had to take it out of the box and install it right there in the parking lot! What can I say - he's excited!

I still think he looks so very small sitting in it. And I worry that he isn't protected enough. A majority of kids are in these backless boosters at 5 years old though. And I know that his pediatrician would tell us it's safe to move him. It's just hard though to see how much your baby has grown!

No comments: