Sunday, September 7, 2008

Stinky Feet

My son has some seriously stinky feet. I know it's from all the running and playing he does. He gets VERY sweaty and, well, feet sweat. Now before you ask, yes I do bathe my child. I also wash his shoes and the insoles. Heck, I even put Spray-N-Wash all over the insoles. (I don't want to even think about when he's sixteen!!)

Yesterday he wanted us to smell his feet. He finds our looks and exclamations hysterical when we get a whiff. I asked him why he thought his feet stank. His response? "There must be some kind of natural environment that makes my feet stinky." I kid you not. It cracked me up so much I wrote it down right away. Seriously?! What 5 year old talks OR thinks like that? You know you'd laugh too! Heck, I'm smiling now. My little erudite son.

No comments: